Search found 5 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Aviation filter Aviation
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
FAA Must Strengthen Its Cost and Price Analysis Processes to Prevent Overpaying for Noncompetitive Contracts
On May 19, 2011, we issued our final report on the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) cost and price analyses. The Office of Management and Budget emphasizes the importance of conducting effective cost and price analyses to avoid overpaying
As required by AIR-21, we reported to Congress on our second annual assessment of the status of FAA’s cost accounting system.
FAA's Contracting Practices are Insufficient to Effectively Manage its Systems Engineering 2020 Contracts
On March 28, 2012, we issued our final report on the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Systems Engineering 2020 (SE-2020) contracts. SE-2020 is a portfolio of contracts that FAA is using to obtain professional and technical services to supp
What We Looked At