Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
DOT Does Not Fully Comply With Revised Federal Acquisition Regulations on the Use and Management of Cost-Reimbursement Awards
On August 5, 2013, we issued our report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) compliance with revised requirements in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) regarding the use and management of cost-reimbursement awards.