Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Aviation filter Aviation
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
Quality Control Review of the Department's Implementation of Earned Value management and Security Cost Reporting
On April 24, 2009, we issued our report on the audit of the Department of Transportation’s implementation of earned value management (EVM), and the supportability of estimated security costs for major information technology (IT) investments.
FISMA 2011: Persistent Weaknesses in DOT's Controls Challenge the Protection and Security of its Information Systems
On November 14, 2011, we issued a report on the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices, as required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA).