Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Criminal Investigations filter Criminal Investigations
MWAA's Weak Policies and Procedures Have Led to Questionable Procurement Practices, Mismanagement, and a Lack of Overall Accountability
On November 1, 2012, we issued a report on the management policies and processes of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA). Established through the Metropolitan Washington Airports Act of 1982, MWAA operates the federally owned Was
Weaknesses In The Office Of The Secretary's Acquisition Function Limit Its Capacity to Support DOT's Mission
On May 25, 2011, we issued a report on our review of the Office of the Secretary of Transportation's (OST's) acquisition function.
On February 5, we issued our report on lessons learned from the Department's response to the 2005 Gulf Coast hurricanes.