Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Railroads & Transit filter Railroads & Transit
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
According to transit operators, identifying, testing, and deploying low and no emission transit technologies are essential to their ability to meet Federal, State, and local clean air and efficiency requirements.
FTA Has Not Fully Implemented Key Internal Controls for Hurricane Sandy Oversight and Future Emergency Relief Efforts
FTA has not fully implemented the processes and internal controls it established for the award and oversight of Hurricane Sandy funds, in response to the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act (DRAA) of 2013 and Federal guidelines.