Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet
Initial Assessment of FTA’s Oversight of the Emergency Relief Program and Hurricane Sandy Relief Funds
On December 3, 2013, OIG issued a final report on the Federal Transit Administration’s (FTA) oversight of the Emergency Relief Program and Hurricane Sandy relief funds.