Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
As a steward of billions in taxpayer dollars, the Department of Transportation (DOT) must adhere to Federal suspension and debarment (S&D) regulations to prevent federally funded contract or grant awards to irresponsible parties.
FHWA’s Federal Lands Highway Program Lacks Adequate Processes for Thoroughly Evaluating Contract Bid Prices
Between October 2012 and September 2013, the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Federal Lands Highways (FLH) awarded $305 million in contracts, which totaled 53 percent of FHWA’s fixed-price contracts.