Search found 4 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
As a steward of billions in taxpayer dollars, the Department of Transportation (DOT) must adhere to Federal suspension and debarment (S&D) regulations to prevent federally funded contract or grant awards to irresponsible parties.
On January 7, 2010, we issued a report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program.
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.