Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.
Information security is a top priority for the Department of Transportation (DOT) and other Federal agencies and requires accurate and accountable application of classification standards.