Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
Information security is a top priority for the Department of Transportation (DOT) and other Federal agencies and requires accurate and accountable application of classification standards.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet