Search found 4 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet