Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
Improvements in Cost-Plus Award-Fee Processes are Needed To Ensure Millions Paid in Fees are Justified
On August 25, we issued our report on the Department of Transportation's (DOT) use of cost-plus-award-fee (CPAF) contracts to the Office of the Secretary (OST) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), with separate recommendations to each.
On January 7, 2010, we issued a report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program.