Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
New Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Firms Face Barriers to Obtaining Work at the Nation’s Largest Airports
Each year, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) distributes more than $3 billion in Federal grants for airport projects.
As a steward of billions in taxpayer dollars, the Department of Transportation (DOT) must adhere to Federal suspension and debarment (S&D) regulations to prevent federally funded contract or grant awards to irresponsible parties.