Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
New Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Participation Is Decreasing at the Nation’s Largest Airports, and Certification Barriers Exist
Each year, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) distributes more than $3 billion in Federal grants for airport projects.
Congress has granted several of DOT’s Operating Administrations the authority to enter into Other Transaction Agreements (OTA). These financial instruments give agencies greater flexibility to achieve mission goals.