Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Some Deficiencies Exist in DOT’s Enforcement and Oversight of Certification and Warrant Authority for Its Contracting Officers
In fiscal year 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) obligated $2 billion on contracts. DOT’s contracting officers (CO) are responsible for awarding and managing a significant portfolio of contracts.
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.