Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
New Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Firms Face Barriers to Obtaining Work at the Nation’s Largest Airports
Each year, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) distributes more than $3 billion in Federal grants for airport projects.
As a steward of billions in taxpayer dollars, the Department of Transportation (DOT) must adhere to Federal suspension and debarment (S&D) regulations to prevent federally funded contract or grant awards to irresponsible parties.