Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
Management Advisory: Suspended or Debarred Firms Are Listed on State DBE Directories as Eligible for DBE Participation
On September 24, 2013, we issued a management advisory to inform the Department of Transportation of an issue related to our recent audit of the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) program and our ongoing audit of the Suspension
On March 5, 2013, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on the Office of Inspector General’s top 10 recommendations for the Department of Transportation.