Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Aviation filter Aviation
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
At the request of Representatives Frank R.
On March 18, 2010, the Inspector General testified on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program. This testimony was based on the Inspector General's January 7, 2010, audit report