Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.