Search found 26 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration filter Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
As required by the Inspector General Act of 1978 (as amended), this Semiannual Report summarizes the activities of the Office of Inspector General for the preceding 6-month period.
On March 16, 2017, the Inspector General testified before the House Appropriations Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Subcommittee on the top management challenges facing the Department of Transportation (DOT).
On February 8, 2017, the Insp
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.
- « first
- ‹ previous