Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
On January 7, 2010, we issued a report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program.
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.