Search found 23 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet
We issued a management advisory to the Department recommending improvements in DOT’s oversight of hurricane relief funds.