Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
Some Deficiencies Exist in DOT’s Enforcement and Oversight of Certification and Warrant Authority for Its Contracting Officers
In fiscal year 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) obligated $2 billion on contracts. DOT’s contracting officers (CO) are responsible for awarding and managing a significant portfolio of contracts.
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.