Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Highway Infrastructure filter Highway Infrastructure
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
On April 5, 2012, we issued our report on the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) oversight of State DOT American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) contract awards.
FHWA’s Federal Lands Highway Program Lacks Adequate Processes for Thoroughly Evaluating Contract Bid Prices
Between October 2012 and September 2013, the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Federal Lands Highways (FLH) awarded $305 million in contracts, which totaled 53 percent of FHWA’s fixed-price contracts.