Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Highway Infrastructure filter Highway Infrastructure
- (-) Remove Railroads & Transit filter Railroads & Transit
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
FRA Can Improve Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety by Ensuring Compliance With Accident Reporting Requirements and Addressing Sight Obstructions
On May 3, 2007, we issued our fourth audit report on the Federal Railroad Administration's (FRA) activities to oversee safety at the Nation's highway-rail grade crossings (grade crossings).
This final report presents the results of the Office of Inspector General's (OIG) second audit of the Department of Transportation's (Department) Highway–Rail Grade Crossing Safety Program.