Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Recovery & Relief filter Recovery & Relief
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
Memorandum to the Secretary: Key Potential Risk Areas for the Department of Transportation in Overseeing CARES Act Requirements
Implementing the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is among the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) highest priorities in this time of national emergency.
We issued a management advisory to the Department recommending improvements in DOT’s oversight of hurricane relief funds.