Search found 12 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation filter Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
As required by the Inspector General Act of 1978 (as amended), this Semiannual Report summarizes the activities of the Office of Inspector General for the preceding 6-month period.
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.