Search found 13 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation filter Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.