Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Research and Innovative Technology Administration filter Research and Innovative Technology Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration filter Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.