Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
As required by the Inspector General Act of 1978 (as amended), this Semiannual Report summarizes the activities of the Office of Inspector General for the preceding 6-month period.
Memorandum to the Secretary: Key Potential Risk Areas for the Department of Transportation in Overseeing CARES Act Requirements
Implementing the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is among the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) highest priorities in this time of national emergency.