Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Aviation filter Aviation
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
MWAA's Weak Policies and Procedures Have Led to Questionable Procurement Practices, Mismanagement, and a Lack of Overall Accountability
On November 1, 2012, we issued a report on the management policies and processes of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA). Established through the Metropolitan Washington Airports Act of 1982, MWAA operates the federally owned Was
Quality Control Review of the Department's Implementation of Earned Value management and Security Cost Reporting
On April 24, 2009, we issued our report on the audit of the Department of Transportation’s implementation of earned value management (EVM), and the supportability of estimated security costs for major information technology (IT) investments.