Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Criminal Investigations filter Criminal Investigations
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration filter Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
Letter to Chairman Ron Johnson and Chairman Charles Grassley on the Status of OIG Open Audit Recommendations
We sent our response to Senator Ron Johnson and Senator Charles E. Grassley regarding their February 27, 2015, request that we provide the status of OIG open audit recommendations.
On March 5, 2013, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on the Office of Inspector General’s top 10 recommendations for the Department of Transportation.
IMPACT Magazine is intended to provide an annual behind-the-scenes look at some of the more significant investigations conducted by DOT OIG special agents. This publication highlights the unique nature of our mission and the work of our t