Search found 5 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
As a steward of billions in taxpayer dollars, the Department of Transportation (DOT) must adhere to Federal suspension and debarment (S&D) regulations to prevent federally funded contract or grant awards to irresponsible parties.
Improvements in Cost-Plus Award-Fee Processes are Needed To Ensure Millions Paid in Fees are Justified
On August 25, we issued our report on the Department of Transportation's (DOT) use of cost-plus-award-fee (CPAF) contracts to the Office of the Secretary (OST) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), with separate recommendations to each.
On January 7, 2010, we issued a report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program.
On February 5, we issued our report on lessons learned from the Department's response to the 2005 Gulf Coast hurricanes.