Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority filter Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
On November 16, 2012, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure regarding the governance of the Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority (MWAA).
On May 15, 2012, the Inspector General issued an interim letter regarding our ongoing audit work on the governance and management policies and processes of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA). MWAA operates the federally owned W
At the request of Representatives Frank R.