Search found 4 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
Some Deficiencies Exist in DOT’s Enforcement and Oversight of Certification and Warrant Authority for Its Contracting Officers
In fiscal year 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) obligated $2 billion on contracts. DOT’s contracting officers (CO) are responsible for awarding and managing a significant portfolio of contracts.
Management Advisory: Suspended or Debarred Firms Are Listed on State DBE Directories as Eligible for DBE Participation
On September 24, 2013, we issued a management advisory to inform the Department of Transportation of an issue related to our recent audit of the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) program and our ongoing audit of the Suspension
On March 5, 2013, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on the Office of Inspector General’s top 10 recommendations for the Department of Transportation.
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.