Search found 1 item
- without certificate
- (-) Remove National Transportation Safety Board filter National Transportation Safety Board
- (-) Remove Criminal Investigations filter Criminal Investigations
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Investigations filter Investigations
On December 13, 2017, Forest Kirst was indicted in U.S. District Court, Anchorage, Alaska, for obstructing the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and piloting an aircraft without a valid airman’s certificate.