Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration filter Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
Some Deficiencies Exist in DOT’s Enforcement and Oversight of Certification and Warrant Authority for Its Contracting Officers
In fiscal year 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) obligated $2 billion on contracts. DOT’s contracting officers (CO) are responsible for awarding and managing a significant portfolio of contracts.
Management Advisory: Suspended or Debarred Firms Are Listed on State DBE Directories as Eligible for DBE Participation
On September 24, 2013, we issued a management advisory to inform the Department of Transportation of an issue related to our recent audit of the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) program and our ongoing audit of the Suspension
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.