Search found 5 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.