Search found 4 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
On December 16, 2013, we issued our annual report on the top management challenges facing the Department in fiscal year 2014. The seven issues comprising this year’s report are as follows: improving FAA’s oversight of the aviation industry and th
On March 5, 2013, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on the Office of Inspector General’s top 10 recommendations for the Department of Transportation.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet