Search found 4 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
Some Deficiencies Exist in DOT’s Enforcement and Oversight of Certification and Warrant Authority for Its Contracting Officers
In fiscal year 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) obligated $2 billion on contracts. DOT’s contracting officers (CO) are responsible for awarding and managing a significant portfolio of contracts.
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
On January 7, 2010, we issued a report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program.
On August 29, 2007, we issued our report on incurred-cost audits of DOT procurement contracts. The report discusses the Department's initiative to use a new structured approach for obtaining incurred-cost audits of procurement contracts.