Search found 5 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation filter Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration filter Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Some Deficiencies Exist in DOT’s Enforcement and Oversight of Certification and Warrant Authority for Its Contracting Officers
In fiscal year 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) obligated $2 billion on contracts. DOT’s contracting officers (CO) are responsible for awarding and managing a significant portfolio of contracts.
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet