Search found 4 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
Some Deficiencies Exist in DOT’s Enforcement and Oversight of Certification and Warrant Authority for Its Contracting Officers
In fiscal year 2014, the Department of Transportation (DOT) obligated $2 billion on contracts. DOT’s contracting officers (CO) are responsible for awarding and managing a significant portfolio of contracts.
We issued our annual report on the top management challenges facing the Department.
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
Letter to Chairman Ron Johnson and Chairman Charles Grassley on the Status of OIG Open Audit Recommendations
We sent our response to Senator Ron Johnson and Senator Charles E. Grassley regarding their February 27, 2015, request that we provide the status of OIG open audit recommendations.