Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.
Quality Control Review of the Department of Transportation’s Audited Consolidated Financial Statements for Fiscal Years 2016 and 2015
This report presents the results of our quality control review (QCR) of the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) audited consolidated financial statements for fiscal years 2016 and 2015.