Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Information Technology filter Information Technology
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
This report presents the results of our annual audit of DOT’s information security program and practices required by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), as amended.
On March 5, 2013, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on the Office of Inspector General’s top 10 recommendations for the Department of Transportation.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet