Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Surface Transportation Board filter Surface Transportation Board
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Maritime Administration filter Maritime Administration
DOT’s Conference Spending Policies Reflect Federal Requirements, but Ineffective Controls Do Not Ensure Compliance
In recent years the President and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) have issued guidance, and the Congress has enacted legislation to promote efficient spending and curb conference-related costs in the Federal Government.
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.