Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration filter Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Federal Railroad Administration filter Federal Railroad Administration
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
As required by the Inspector General Act of 1978 (as amended), this Semiannual Report summarizes the activities of the Office of Inspector General for the preceding 6-month period.
On March 16, 2017, the Inspector General testified before the House Appropriations Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Subcommittee on the top management challenges facing the Department of Transportation (DOT).
On February 8, 2017, the Insp