Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Audit Reports filter Audit Reports
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
Weaknesses in the Department’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program Limit Achievement of Its Objectives
On April 23, 2013, we issued our final report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) administration of its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program.
As a steward of billions in taxpayer dollars, the Department of Transportation (DOT) must adhere to Federal suspension and debarment (S&D) regulations to prevent federally funded contract or grant awards to irresponsible parties.
On January 7, 2010, we issued a report on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program.