Search found 2 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Recovery & Relief filter Recovery & Relief
- (-) Remove Office of the Secretary of Transportation filter Office of the Secretary of Transportation
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
Memorandum to the Secretary: Key Potential Risk Areas for the Department of Transportation in Overseeing CARES Act Requirements
Implementing the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is among the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) highest priorities in this time of national emergency.
We issued a management advisory to the Department recommending improvements in DOT’s oversight of hurricane relief funds.