Search found 28 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration filter Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Highway Administration filter Federal Highway Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove National Highway Traffic Safety Administration filter National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Letter to Chairman Ron Johnson and Chairman Charles Grassley on the Status of OIG Open Audit Recommendations
We sent our latest response to Senator Ron Johnson and Senator Charles E. Grassley regarding their February 27, 2015, request that we provide the status of OIG open audit recommendations.
We issued a letter to Chairman John Thune and Ranking Member Bill Nelson of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation regarding the status of the Department of Transportation (DOT) Office of Inspector General’s (OIG) open audit
As required by the Inspector General Act of 1978 (as amended), this Semiannual Report summarizes the activities of the Office of Inspector General for the preceding 6-month period.
On March 16, 2017, the Inspector General testified before the House Appropriations Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Subcommittee on the top management challenges facing the Department of Transportation (DOT).
On February 8, 2017, the Insp
On September 7, we issued our review of congressional earmarks within Department of Transportation programs. In August 2006, Senator Coburn requested that we conduct an independent analysis of congressional earmarks.
Memorandum to the Secretary: Key Potential Risk Areas for the Department of Transportation in Overseeing CARES Act Requirements
Implementing the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is among the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) highest priorities in this time of national emergency.
On September 19, 2013, we issued our report entitled DOT Not Fully Complying with Requirements of the Reducing Over-Classification Act. Our objectives were to (1) determine whet
- « first
- ‹ previous