Search found 3 items
- without certificate
- (-) Remove Federal Aviation Administration filter Federal Aviation Administration
- (-) Remove Federal Transit Administration filter Federal Transit Administration
- (-) Remove Acquisition & Procurement filter Acquisition & Procurement
- (-) Remove Management & Financial filter Management & Financial
- (-) Remove Testimony filter Testimony
On March 5, 2013, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on the Office of Inspector General’s top 10 recommendations for the Department of Transportation.
On November 16, 2012, the Inspector General testified before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure regarding the governance of the Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority (MWAA).
On March 18, 2010, the Inspector General testified on the Department of Transportation’s (DOT’s) Suspension and Debarment (S&D) Program. This testimony was based on the Inspector General's January 7, 2010, audit report